We want you to:
- Feel at ease using our web site.
- Feel secure submitting personal information to us.
- Contact us with any queries or concerns regarding privacy on this site.
- Know that by using our site you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
When you use our site, www.ticketpapa.com’s servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically about your activities on the site; for instance by way of cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to a user’s browser from a web server and is eventually stored on a user’s computer hard drive. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the Personal Information you submit to Ticketpapa.com. The anonymous information will be used for an understanding of how the site is used and for other statistical purposes, for system administration and to personalize your experience. Ticketpapa.com may also collect information related to access times browser type and your IP address for tracking usage patterns and, if necessary, deny service in accordance with our Terms.
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our site. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you
- Name (including First and Last Name)
- Email Address.
- ZIP/Postal Code.
- Financial Information (like Account or Credit Card Numbers)
- Feedback on Features on our Websites.
- Pages you frequently Visit/Access.
- The Links you click on our Site.
- The number of times you access the Page.
Extremely sensitive information like your credit-card details are transacted upon secure sites digitally under encryption. This ensures the highest possible degree of care available as per current technology.
We use your personal information to:
- Help us provide Personalized Features.
- To Get in Touch with you when Necessary.
- To Provide the Services Requested by You.
- To Preserve Social History as governed by Existing Laws or Policies.
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our Efforts for Product Improvement.
- Contact you as a Survey Respondent.
- Notify you if you win any Contest.
- Send you Promotional Material from our Contest Sponsors or Advertisers.
Generally we use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both advertising and editorial perspective.
- To recognize your access privileges to our Website.
- To track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings.
- We make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly.
- Help diagnose problems with our Server.
- Administer our Websites.
- To track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites.
We DO NOT rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- We have your permission.
- To Provide Products or Services you have requested.
- Special Circumstances such as Compliance with court orders, requests/orders from legal authorities of law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.