- Dudhsagar Jeeps
- Eco Farms
- Adventure Sports
- Water Parks
- Unique Activities
TicketPapa aims to make every journey an experience to remember. Goa has picturesque roads and landscapes that you can enjoy as you drive to your destination. To make this a reality for you, we provide convenient options to pre-book bikes, jeeps and cars. Services we offer are Self driven bikes, jeeps and cars, as well as Chauffeur driven four wheelers via our APM (Area Phone Manager) network model.
A two wheeler is the best way to explore popular as well as off-beat places in Goa at your own leisurely and relaxed pace. Our popular two-wheeler range includes Harley Davidson, Royal Enfield, Avenger and Pulsar. The gearless scooters like Activa, Dio and Access are preferred too, as they are excellent to navigate the narrow village roads as well the busy city traffic. The preferred 4-wheel vehicles include Mahindra Thar, Innova, Swift, etc.
We provide delivery and pick up of vehicles on the pre-decided date and time of your choice. We also provide extensions of booking. Multiple pick up points in your vicinity and pocket friendly tariffs ensure your experience is enhanced. Do book in advance to avoid last minute unavailability.
Visit our website www.ticketpapa.com for the details on how to book a two-wheeler or four-wheeler vehicle on hire.
• Fuel (half litre to one litre for bikes and fuel gauge meter reading available quantity shown during pickup for cars)
• 1 Helmet
• Vehicle documents
Must to know before you go:
• The driver / drivers must hold a valid driving licence during the tenure of the rental. The driving license must be issued by the Govt of India or should be an International license valid in India. The driving license must be presented to the Area Phone Manager (APM) / Vendor at the time of pickup to check / confirm validity.
• The customer will need to hand over a valid photo ID Proof (other than the valid driving license) to the APM / Vendor at the time of pick-up. This will be handed over once the vehicle is returned.
• A refundable deposit may be charged at the discretion of the APM / Vendor. Please get additional details from the APM / Vendor prior to booking the vehicle. This deposit will be handed over once the vehicle is returned.
• The pickup point and drop point will be the same. Please refrain from requesting the APM / Vendor to collect the vehicle from any other location.
• The vehicle has to be picked up at least 15 minutes prior to the start time from the venue, failing which the Reservation will be automatically cancelled.
• The vehicle should be used only within the state of Goa.
• The 2- wheeler rider should wear a helmet and the 4-wheeler driver should wear a seatbelt at all times.
• Please inform the APM / Vendor in advance if you need additional helmet for the pillion rider. Pillion rider helmet is subject to availability at an additional charge.
• The co-passengers in 4-wheeler should wear a seatbelt.
• In case of bike rentals, the pillion rider must not carry heavy luggage.
• In case of bike rentals, only one pillion rider is allowed at any given time.
• Riding the vehicle under the influence of alcohol / banned drugs is strictly prohibited at all times.
• Please keep all the emergency numbers handy at all times and observe traffic rules religiously.
• Any damage / theft / loss to the vehicle is the sole responsibility of the person renting the vehicle.
• Any mechanical fault such as a puncture is not the responsibility of the Vendor; such things are bound to happen and need to be taken care of by the person renting the vehicle.
• Kindly treat the rented vehicle as your own and take all responsibility for its safekeeping when you are renting a vehicle from us.
• Bookings are subject to availability. TicketPapa and its APM / Vendor’s reserves the right to cancel a booking if deemed necessary.
• APM / Vendor reserves the right to replace a vehicle with a vehicle of similar capacity in case of any situation where in the booked vehicle cannot be provided to the customer. E.g. Activa with Dio, Access etc or a Hatchback with any other hatchback in the same category and likewise.
• Contact your APM / Vendor to confirm the vehicle pickup and drop or delivery location.
Rules to abide by while returning the vehicle:
• The vehicle has to be returned with half litre to one litre fuel for bikes or the quantity provided during pickup for cars respectively, whichever is higher.
• Irrespective of the pickup time, the vehicle has to be returned on the date and time specified in the booking confirmation. Failure to do so will attract full day rental charges.
• TicketPapa is an online platform provider and does not have any vehicles of its own. TicketPapa has tied up with major bike and car Vendors in Goa. Any disputes / settlements should be addressed directly with the APM / Vendor issuing the bike.
• Note: “Advance Net Payable amount is non-refundable”
• Kindly share your feedback to us, to serve you better in future.
• After the online booking is complete, you will receive an email / sms with the booking confirmation e-voucher.
• Show this confirmation e-voucher to get the Vehicle, no print-outs required.